Well, It's Fun For Me

3.08.2012



HOLY CRAP!!!! GUESS WHAT?!?!?

Did you guess? DID YOU???? 

Today marks Scissors and Steam's 3 MONTH ANNIVERSARY!!!! Wow. I can't hardly believe it's been three months since I got high on creativeness one morning and I just BOOM started this blog! It has seriously just blown by. Actually technically it was yesterday, but hey. Close enough. And that reminds me, I'm way far behind on visiting you guys and commenting and stuff. I'm deep deep deep into my thesis so my brains are slightly more soupy than normal.

THANK YOU to everyone who's hung around and listened to me ramble. I hope you've had a laugh or two. Whether it's at me or with me, I don't care. I just hope I've brightened your day a tiny little bit, or given you some ideas, or at the very least didn't turn you into a raging alcoholic. MOJITOS FOR EVERYONE!!!!!!

AAAAANNNND. To celebrate... I'm going to have a giveaway! Don't know what yet. I'm thinking something super, super cool, like a craft kit or something. So stick around, it'll go up in the next few days!

Oh and if you don't follow me yet, you should now. I've been blogging for THREE WHOLE MONTHS so I'm totally an expert. That was sarcasm. Which I normally wouldn't bother telling you, but I'm feeling very generous. If you follow me you should just learn now that most of what I say is bullshit. MOST being the operative term here. It's up to you to figure out when I'm serious. It's like a fun game! For me. Fun for me. 

Heh. Thanks everyone! :)

5 comments:

  1. Congrats on your three month anniversary!

    So Mojito's on Sunday, right? Lol.

    ♥ Duckie.

    http://frikkenduckie.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy three months! I'm pumped for the giveaway. It sounds amazing already :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Isn't it amazing how time flies when you're having a blast! Congrats!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Happy happy joy joy, happy happy joy joy!

    ReplyDelete

I'm not always great at replying to comments but I DO read every single one of them and I always reply in my head. So in my mind we've had this deep conversation about the meaning of life or whatever, and we're best friends, and we craft together on Sunday afternoons while drinking Mojitos and watching old Indiana Jones movies. So thank you for your comments. And now I want a mojito.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...