I am really not an asshole, I promise

3.31.2012

Stolen from Views from the Couch

The above picture has nothing to do with this post. It's just awesome. If you are offended, then you should come on over and have a drink with me. I fucking love people who are easily offended. (see what I did there? hahaha yeah, I totally laugh at my own stupid jokes)

Actually this is a bloggy housekeeping/I'm a moron post. You may have noticed that I'm a huge asshole about replying to comments. That's why I have the disclaimer about how we're secretly best friends on my comment form. 

But actually I do reply to a lot of comments, it's just so long after the fact that I know no one knows about the replies but me and the hard-core minions who hang around for days and days to see if I replied. Those are level 4 minions, which I think technically qualifies them as henchmen. 

Anyway, I finally realized that if I just reply to the goddamn email notification then you guys get the reply directly. I AM A FUCKING IDIOT. 

So my new policy is to just reply to comments by email. So if you expect a reply, make sure your email is hooked up to your profile. Just don't be surprised if it takes me awhile or possibly never. I love all your comments and wish I could reply to all of them, but I'm just not that awesome. I need a lot more alcohol in my system before I can be that productive.

Ha, you think I'm joking. How cute. :)






8 comments:

  1. You are not a fucking idiot. You are a fucking funny idiot. ;)

    But I likes ya anyways! LOL

    I need to post my version of the Granny afghan monster that you inspired me to make. It's coming along at about the same rate as yours. :D

    Signed,
    A Level 3.5 minion

    ReplyDelete
  2. The world needs more of you.....wait,maybe not!! LOL I kid,really! Not sure what level I am at,but I read all your posts and you make my day! Not sure if that reflects more on you....or me!! :-) Darlene

    ReplyDelete
  3. I fucking love your posts. I started off with "I fucking love you" but I think that would get me off the minion list and on to the borderline stalker list. Lol.

    But seriously, I think you're awesome. And I promise I'm not creepy.

    ♥ Duckie.

    http://frikkenduckie.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. You flippin crack me up . Which is the whole reason I follow you,I never know what you are going to say. I actually never check back to see if I get comments back and I respond via email too, much faster and easier. If people respond under the comment , I never see it cause I'm too lazy to check back :)
    Still stalking !
    Dawn@MakingHome
    http://makinghome-dawn.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  5. Yesss! Please spread the knowledge: CONNECT YOUR EMAIL. Everyone is so afraid of junk mail that they don't want to connect it. Maybe it's news to them that if you have a decent filter you can post your email pretty much anywhere...

    ReplyDelete
  6. Yes, I love when people have their e-mail hooked up, SO much easier!

    ReplyDelete
  7. So, I forgot that you are just as sweary as I am...so just an FYI, I decided with the embroidery hoop I'm going to cross stitch a pattern I got off of craftgawker. It's "Bitch, please!" surrounded by old timey cross stitch flowers =]

    ReplyDelete
  8. Im not easily offended but I'd still love to come have a drink...or 7 and pick your demented lil brain haha. Much love for your posts that make me laugh in my cubicle at work. :)

    - Cassie

    ReplyDelete

I'm not always great at replying to comments but I DO read every single one of them and I always reply in my head. So in my mind we've had this deep conversation about the meaning of life or whatever, and we're best friends, and we craft together on Sunday afternoons while drinking Mojitos and watching old Indiana Jones movies. So thank you for your comments. And now I want a mojito.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...