Print Yourself Some Pretties

2.23.2012

Join the new crafty community Pinterest board "Do Something Awesome!"


I find doodling to be very soothing, especially patterns and shapes. Call them kaleidoscopes, mandalas, or just random doodles. Personally I like mandala, because that reflects the meditative space my mind goes into when I start drawing geometric shapes, whether on paper or digitally. We could all use a few minutes of mental calmness, I think. Read more about mandalas here.



These pretties are printable, so open them up in their own window and they'll print full size in landscape on regular 8.5x11" paper. Color them in, modify them, incorporate them into your own work; as long as it's for personal use, feel free to help yourself. And I'd love to see what you do with them, so link up your art in the comments!



Pin It

I'm Lovin' It! Frugal Friday! Friday Favorites! Flaunt it Friday! Refresh Your Nest! Tip Me Tuesday!

6 comments:

  1. woah! way cool! i think that last one would make a rock'n embroidery project!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very fun printables! I've been wanting to crochet a mandala, it's on my long "To Hook" list. lol

    ReplyDelete
  3. These are really neat! I would love to have you share these at my part going on right now and become my newest linky follower!! I am your newest follower!
    http://www.pincushioncreations.com/2012/03/homemade-by-you-3.html

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the designs! many thanks for sharing :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you so much for these beautiful designs and your kindness and generosity for sharing these with us.

    ReplyDelete

I'm not always great at replying to comments but I DO read every single one of them and I always reply in my head. So in my mind we've had this deep conversation about the meaning of life or whatever, and we're best friends, and we craft together on Sunday afternoons while drinking Mojitos and watching old Indiana Jones movies. So thank you for your comments. And now I want a mojito.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...