Just a quick question!

2.29.2012

MMMM. Tastes like despair.
Just a quick question for you Blogger People. And a couple random hipstamatic pics cause I haven't done that in awhile.

Have you had people tell you recently that they've been unable to comment on your blog? I've had several people tell me that in the last couple weeks. A disturbing trend, because I need comments to validate my existence and prevent myself from eating my feelings and dyeing my hair black in a fit of emo despondence.

Okay not really. I happen to like black hair. But yeah... Comments? Problems anyone? I have word verification turned off (which by the way, you really don't need it on! I've had literally only one spam comment slip through; Blogger filters them really well) and moderation turned off. Don't know why people are having trouble commenting.

I need some ice cream.

I call this one "Don't Go In There Jamie, It's Trespassing and it Looks Dangerous and Possibly Filled With Black Mold"

Golly he's sexy. This was on our 5 year anniversary, at a coffee shop in Asheville.

10 comments:

  1. Just testing it out for you...

    But for real, can we watch Indiana Jones, craft and drink Mojitos? That sounds fantastic!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. ABSOLUTELY WE CAN. Does that not sound awesome???

      Delete
  2. Great pics! I haven't heard of any problems over my way!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! It's only some of the comments apparently. Maybe it was a problem on their end, who knows.

      Delete
  3. No troubles on mine, either. I think there might be an Indiana Jones marathon in my future.

    http://www.signsfunny.com/wp-content/uploads/2011/05/men-then-and-now.jpg

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. AHHH! OMG that is the best link ever. And sadly so, so true. I have a similar one on Pinterest here: http://pinterest.com/pin/98657048056824835/

      Delete
  4. Also testing...first time that i hear such a thing about comments.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Seriously love this blog. You're so cute! The hubs isn't too shabby either ;) I have a thing for guys with beards, so my hubby rocks a red beard too! haha Happy Anniversary! :)

    ReplyDelete

I'm not always great at replying to comments but I DO read every single one of them and I always reply in my head. So in my mind we've had this deep conversation about the meaning of life or whatever, and we're best friends, and we craft together on Sunday afternoons while drinking Mojitos and watching old Indiana Jones movies. So thank you for your comments. And now I want a mojito.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...